Lilly's Blog: Get to Know Me!

     Hiya everyone, my name is Lilly Meyers and I am a sophomore at Linn Benton. I graduated from Pleasant Valley High School in Iowa. After high school I went to Scott Community College; however when Covid happened in 2020 I decided to take a step back from school and focus on working. I just recently moved from Iowa to Oregon for a fresh start. Everyone starts their journeys at different stages of their lives and I happen to start mine at the age of 21. I’ve been back and forth with many majors, but business is one that I have always come back to. I believe a lot of jobs stem from business and I think anyone can benefit from marketing no matter what their major or job is. Which is amazing, it is so cool how different jobs can intertwine with one another. 

    A little more about me, I have an absolute love for traveling. I believe that we, the people, are here to explore where we live. I do not think working 40 plus hours a week and bending over backwards to pay a bill is what life is about. We all need to go out on a hike, lay on the beach, swim in the ocean and see different parts of the world. I know you all are probably thinking, “that would be nice but it is too expensive.” I totally hear you, but I think there are ways to make it cheap, and I want to learn how to show everyone that it is not as expensive as it may seem. As Jaime Lyn Beatty once said “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coca-Cola's Refreshed Marketing Campaign

Social Listening Blog- Kylie Swim